Hives are mostly caused by body’s allergic reaction to allergens such as certain foods and medicine. The body responds by producing histamine that results in hives formation; small, swollen, itchy, red areas on the skin that may occur singularly or in clusters. If untreated, hives usually disappear after a few hours but new ones may appear on the same area. Although most hives can cure themselves within a few days, you can also treat them naturally to get over the symptoms.
9 methods of natural hives treatments
- 1) Wet a piece of cloth, put it on the affected area and compress for about ten minutes. Repeat the process after 2 hours and the swelling and pain on the inflamed area will reduce gradually.
- 2) Drinking herbal teas Buy herbal teas and make the tea by putting 1 teaspoon of the product in a cup of hot water. Some herbs such as Licorice root, goldenseal, devil’s claw and Chamomile tea can also be used to treat hives. Boil a leaf or root for 15 minutes, decant and allow the extract to cool. Take three cups of tea a day for the best results. Green tea has antihistamine effect, licorice reduces inflammation while goldenseal eliminates or reduces allergic reactions.
Note: i) People with blood pressure, heart conditions, edema, or are under certain medications such as diuretics should not take licorie root.
ii) Persons with diabetes or are under thinning or blood pressure medication should not take devil’s claw.
iii) People taking warfarin should not take chamomile without doctor’s approval.
- 3) Stinging nettle- take freeze- dried stinging nettle preparation. It acts by reducing the amount of histamine that the body produces.
- 4) Coldsfoot leaves or extract- Grind the leaf into a paste and apply on the affected part. An extract of coldsfoot in form of a pill can also be ingested.
- 5) Basil leaves- Heat basil leaves with hot steam and apply gently on the inflammed area.
- 6) Apply aloe vera to the hives and the surrounding skin. Aloe vera assists in quick healing of the skin and prevents hives from developing on the surrounding areas.
- 7) Using ginger- Ginger can be put in food, taken as a pill or steamed and applied on the inflammed skin. Buy fresh ginger, remove the outer skin and rub it gently on the affected skin.
- 8) Enrich your diet to boost the immune system thereby decreasing chances of getting hives and for quick recovery from inflammation. This is achieved by eating balanced diet, fruits such as oranges, strawberries, tomatoes, raspberries cantaloupe, red peppers and green leafy vegetables. Also take foods containing acidophilus such as yoghurt and cheese to improve your digestive health.
- 9) If the above methods of natural treatment of hives are not successful or the hives are very painful or chronic seek medical attention. People who suffer from hives frequently can prevent it by:
a)Taking an allergy test to determine the cause of hives which helps in avoiding the allergens.
b) Avoid stress a well known cause of hives.Always take Oxyhives (www.oxyhives.org) to relieve hives symptoms rapidly. This can be achieved by talking to other people to help resolve some issues and participating in sports.
A speaker is an electroacoustic transducer used for sound reproduction. One or more marine speakers can form a sound barrier.
In the transduction is a dual procedure: electro-mechanical-acoustic. In the first stage it converts the electrical waves into mechanical energy, and in the second stage it converts mechanical energy into acoustic energy. It is therefore the door where the sound comes from the outside that allowed amplification devices, or transmitted by telephone or radio, or treatment.
The sound is transmitted through sound waves through the air. The ear hears these waves and transforms them into nerve impulses to the brain. If you have a voice recording, music on a disk or digital, or if you receive these radio signals will be available to the unit output electrical signals to be converted into audible sounds, for it is used speaker.
The main features of a marine speaker are:
- Frequency response.
The speaker frequency response is not flat. The ideal speaker should give a uniform response, for instance the same at all frequencies, but this speaker does not exist. In the technical specifications page shows the frequency response:
High quality speakers are those with a margin of variation of 6 dB for the audible range from 20 to 20,000 Hz
Outside the high quality systems, also are acceptable variations of 3 dB in the range of 100 to 15,000 Hz, since in practice the range of audibility never comes to 20,000 Hz.
The band troubling is the serious, therefore, do not start measuring in the 20-30 Hz, but this figure rises to 80 Hz
In the technical specifications is also often brought up the frequency response curve, but we must bear in mind that the manufacturers probably have made their measurements in the most favorable conditions, so the results will be overstated.